Add your Calendar Booking Link to your Black Pearl Mail Signature
1. Create or edit the template you wish to include your calendar booking on.
We recommend creating a duplicate of this template as you will need a separate template for each staff member who has their own calendar links
2. Open the template and either click duplicate or edit to change the main template
3. Click on Branding & Ads
4. Click on Insert image above signature
5. Turn On the toggle to enable image adding
6. Upload an image of the button you would like to hyperlink to the calendar link to. In this case, I created a button called 'Book a Meeting'
8. Once the image of the button has been uploaded, add the calendar link to the hyperlink section in the left-hand menu
This is why you will need a template for each staff member, as each template will need its own calendar link specific to the person unless you are using a shared calendar link.
10. Once the templates have been created for each staff member with an individual calendar link, go to Groups
11. Click on Add New Group
You will need to create a new group for each of the templates you have created. Here you will add the relevant staff member the calendar link relates to as associated with this group
12. Name the group in a way that makes obvious who it relates to e.g. use the staff member's name
13. Set the template you created for them that uses their calendar link as the button as the default
14. You can set the same template for the REPLY/FORWARD TEMPLATE if you want their booking link to be included in all emails
17. Check on the user you wish to associate with the group - this should be the user whose calendar link you added to the associated template
19. Click on Save to confirm the user
If you want the user to have this template used for all emails, you will need to ensure they have been removed from any other groups that are not set to use tags, except the default group as this is locked.