Adding the Company Logo as the Profile Picture
Please Click Here
for information about adding or editing a profile picture for a user.
For optimal image quality, the recommended size for profile pictures is between 150x150 & 300x300 px.
- If you prefer to have your company logo appear in the signature area vs the top of the template or other areas in the template, there are two ways this can be accomplished.
- If only one or more user(s) desire to have the company logo appear in place of their profile picture, this can be accomplished by uploading the logo to the user's profile under the People tab.
- If you would like to add the company logo for the entire organization, this can be accomplished by click on the cogwheel located in the upper right-hand corner of your account and selecting company settings.
- Under company settings, you will find "Company Logo".
- Click the "Browse" button to select a photo from the desired file directory.
- Click the "Save" button to complete this process.
Within 2 minutes the changes will have propagated to our mail transport agents
Adding or Editing a Profile Picture for a User
Looking to add your company logo as the profile picture? Please Click Here for more information about adding the company logo as the profile picture. To add a profile picture to a user, go to the People Tab, and select the user. Click “Update" at the ...
How to make your profile picture in your email signature round/circle instead of square?
By default, Black Pearl Mail will upload your profile picture on your people file in the format and size that the file is originally saved in. Most images are standard square or rectangle shapes when saved, meaning most profile images are uploaded as ...
To edit the company details in your account click on the "Cog" wheel in the upper right-hand corner of the Administrator Console then click on Invite Admins. The details entered into the Company Information fields are applied to every user's ...
Editing User Details
Looking to add a user? Please Click Here for more information about adding a user. First, log in to the Black Pearl Mail App: Logging in Once logged in, navigate to the “People” icon in the top navigation bar You will now see a list of all your ...
Remove/replace Company information from a Signature by using Group information
Groups are created to isolate specific users to use a specific template/ tagging or have certain information populate within the template. Customers may not want specific information in reply/fwd email. In this case, a customer wanted to remove the ...