If you would like to turn off branding for all internal emails, then this can be achieved by modifying the existing Black Pearl Mail Office 365 rule to exclude internal emails from routing through Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any issues or questions during this process, please contact email@example.com.
STEP 1 – Login and go to Office 365 Mail Flow Settings
1) Open/go to the Office365 admin console - https://portal.office.com/adminportal
2) Click on Show all...
3) Click on Exchange.
4) Select Mail flow from the left-hand side menu.
STEP 2 – Edit the Existing Rule to Exclude Internal Emails
In this section, we will be editing the existing Black Pearl Mail NEW rule to exclude internal emails from routing through Black Pearl Mail.
1) Click on Rules.
2) Highlight the Black Pearl Mail NEW rule.
3) Click on the edit icon.
4) Click on add exception.
5) In the drop down select The recipient… and then select is external/internal.
6) Click on *Select one.
7) Select Inside the organization and click OK.
8) Click Save.
After editing the rule, we strongly advise that you send a couple of test emails, to both internal and external recipients to ensure that mail is flowing correctly. If it isn’t, then go back into the rule and remove the exception you just created.