What will you need to do?
If you have previously setup a pilot group to only allow users who are a member of that group to route through Black Pearl Mail, then you may wish to change this to allow all users to brand. This document details the steps involved to remove the group from the Black Pearl Mail rule and change it to allow all users to brand.
If you have any issues or questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 2 steps required:
STEP 1 – Login and go to Office 365 Mail Flow Settings
1) Open/go to the Office365 admin console - https://portal.office.com/adminportal
2) Click on Show all...
3) Click on Exchange.
4) Select Mail flow from the left-hand side menu.
STEP 2 – Edit the Existing Rule to Allow all Users to Route
In this section, we will be editing the existing Black Pearl Mail rule to remove the existing group and enable all users to route through Black Pearl Mail.
1) Click on Rules.
2) Highlight the Black Pearl Mail rule.
3) Click on the edit icon.
4) Under Apply this rule if… click on the drop down next The sender is a member of…
5) Select The sender… Is external/internal.
6) Select Inside the organization and click OK.
7) Click Save.
After editing the rule, we strongly advise that you send a couple of test emails to ensure that mail is flowing correctly. If it is not, please disable the Black Pearl Mail rule and contact our support team immediately.