When attempting to sign into https://admin.blackpearlmail.com
with a Google account, occasionally Google will throw back the error "Error 400: Admin_policy_enforced". If this occurs, we need to go and add Black Pearl Mail to the list of trusted third party applications in your Google admin console.
To carry out these steps, you will require Google Workspace global administrator permissions.
1. Go to https://admin.google.com and sign in with your Google Workspace global administrator account.
2. From the left-hand menu, select Security > API controls.
3. Click Manage third party app access.
4. Click Configure new app > OAuth App Name or Client ID
5. Paste the below ID into the search box and click Search.
6. Hover over the Black Pearl Mail entry from the search results and click Select.
7. Tick the box next to the ID and click Select.
8. Select the Trusted option and click Configure.
9. Go to admin.blackpearlmail.com and click Sign in with Google
10. Enter you Google username and password.
11. If prompted, accept the terms.
You should now be able to log sign into the Black Pearl Mail application with Google going forward. If you are still unable to sign in, or have any further questions, please contact email@example.com