Importing and Exporting users via CSV
Looking to add a user manually? Please Click Here for more information about adding a user.
The purpose of this document is to explain how the People’s Import / Export via CSV functionality works.
- First, log in to the Black Pearl Mail App: https://admin.blackpearlmail.com/
- Once logged in, navigate to the “People” icon in the top navigation bar.
- On the upper right-hand side click on “Import / Export”.
- Next you will see a pop-up window.
- From here, you will be able to download a CSV template that you can open with Microsoft Excel or in any text editor that will open a CSV. It is advised that you click the “Pre-populate with existing users (export)” option to show you how to correctly fill in the data.
- If you modify a pre-populated user and upload the CSV it will update the user too.
- Once you have finished editing the CSV, click the “Import from CSV” button and upload the CSV file. This will then display the users that have been changed.
People Tab Overview
The People Tab is where you can add, edit, manage, and delete users. Once signed into your account (https://admin.blackpearlmail.com/) navigate to the People section of your account. Across the top of the page there are the following. Search: Here ...
Export Clicks: Search Functions
First login to the Black Pearl Mail App: Logging in Once logged in navigate to the “Analytics” icon in the top navigation bar. On the left hand navigation click the “Export Clicks” button. You will now be presented with the below screen. There are ...
Track and Trace: Search Functions
First login to the Black Pearl Mail App: Logging in Once logged in navigate to the “Analytics” icon in the top navigation bar You will now be presented with the below screen There are five search criteria that you can use: From - this is the ...
Editing a Group: Remove users
Open the group that you wish to remove users from. To the far right of the users list you will see a “Remove from Group” button. Click the button and the user will be removed from the group.
Editing a Group: Add users
1. Start by selecting the desired group from the list of created Groups. 2. Once you have selected the Group you're looking to add new users to, you will notice an “Add Users” button on the lower right below the listed domain names. 3. When you click ...