What will you need to do?
If there is an issue with mail delivery, the Black Pearl Mail Support team may request a copy message trace details from your G Suite logs. This article with guide you through the process of obtaining these details.
STEP 1 – Login and go to G Suite Reports
1) Go to your Gmail Administrator settings: http://admin.google.com/
2) Click on the Reports icon.
STEP 2 – Obtain the Message Details & Send to Support
1) Scroll down to the bottom of the left-hand menu and click on Email Log Search.
2) Click the drop-down menu next to Date and select a time period. The time period will determine how far back message trace will search for emails. For example, if the email in question was sent 4 days ago, then select Past 7 days.
3) Enter the email address of the sender in the Sender field.
4) Optional – If you would like the search to be more granular, enter a sender and a subject in their respective fields.
5) Click on Search.
6) From the list of result, find the email in question and click on the subject.
7) Take a screenshot of the details and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.