When you create an email account in Google Workspace, you can also add multiple aliases to receive emails from multiple addresses to a single mailbox. You can also send from these aliases, however, this isn't enabled by default. This document will guide you through the steps to enable your Google Workspace mailbox to send as aliases.
2. Click on the settings cog in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click See all settings.
4. Click on Accounts.
5. Next to the Send mail as option, click Add another email address.
6. Enter a name for the account, then enter the email address of the alias you would like to add, and then click Next step.
7. You should now see both addresses listed. We also recommend selecting the option to Reply to the same address the message was sent to (optional).
8. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if you have additional email aliases to add.
9. To test, simply compose a new email. You should now see an option to choose which address to send from.