What will you need to do?
If you have multiple domains in your Google Workspace tenant, and you would like to specify which domains can route through Black Pearl Mail, then you can do this by updating your existing content compliance.
If you have any issues or questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 2 steps required:
STEP 1 – Login and go to Gmail Settings
1) Go to your Gmail Administrator settings: http://admin.google.com/
2) Click on the Apps icon.
3) Click on Google Workspace.
4) Click on Gmail.
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Compliance.
STEP 2 – Edit the Existing Content Compliance Entry
In this section we will be editing the existing Black Pearl Mail Content compliance rule to specify which domains can pass through Black Pearl Mail, using a Regex.
2) Scroll down to the Content Compliance section, and you should see a Black Pearl Compliance entry.
3) Hover your mouse over this entry and click Edit.
4) Scroll down to step 2 and click ADD.
4) Ensure the below parameters are configured on the new expression:
Select Advanced content match
Location should be set to Envelope sender
Match type set to Matches regex
5) In the Regexp field, paste the regex sent across to you by Black Pearl Mail, ensuring that it has been copied correctly and no spaces exist at the start or end or the entry. This regex is unique to each customer.
Note: Google will break the field down into 2 lines because the field is so small. Please do not be fooled by this and paste the entry twice. You can scroll up and down on the small bar on the right-hand side to ensure the entry has been pasted correctly.
6) You can test the expression by clicking Test expression and entering an email address that should route through Black Pearl Mail. If the Regex is correct, then it should report a match. If you enter an address that should not route through Black Pearl Mail, it should report no match.
6) If you are happy with the testing, click Save.
7) Click Save again.
Once you have completed all the above steps, we strongly advise you to send a test email to a personal account and ensure your mail is flowing and branding is applied. Also, send a test from a mail account this isn’t supposed to route through Black Pearl Mail and ensure it doesn’t brand. Incorrect changes to the Content Compliance entry could cause mail flow to break. If there are any issues with mail flow, disable the Black Pearl Mail Content Compliance entry and contact our support team immediately.