What will you need to do?
When you configure Black Pearl Mail for M365, you may have multiple domains in your M365 tenant. Black Pearl Mail can allow for multiple domains to route through their platform, however there may be scenarios where you may not wish for messages from certain domains to pass through Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any issues or questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 2 steps required:
STEP 1 – Login and go to Office 365 Mail Flow Settings
1) Open/go to the Office365 admin console - https://portal.office.com/adminportal
2) Click on Show all...
3) Click on Exchange.
4) Select Mail flow from the left-hand side menu.
STEP 2 – Edit the Existing Rule to Specify Which Domains Can Pass Through Black Pearl Mail
In this section, we will be editing the existing Black Pearl Mail rule to specify which domains can route through Black Pearl Mail.
1) Click on Rules.
2) Highlight the Black Pearl Mail rule.
3) Click on the edit icon.
4) Click on add condition.
5) From the dropdown, select the sender… domain is.
6) Enter the name of the domain that you want to route through Black Pearl Mail and click the + symbol. If you have any additional domains, enter them in and click the plus symbol again.
8) Click Ok.
After editing the rule, we strongly advise that you send a couple of test emails from all your active domains to ensure that mail is flowing correctly. If there are any issues, then go back into the rule and remove the exception you just created.