What will you need to do?
If there is an issue with routing through Black Pearl Mail, you may wish to temporarily disable Black Pearl Mail. You can then re-enable Black Pearl Mail when the issue is resolved.
If you have any issues or questions during this process, please contact email@example.com.
1) Go to your Gmail Administrator settings: http://admin.google.com/
2) Click on the Apps icon:
3) Click on G Suite:
4) Click on Gmail:
1) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Compliance.
Note – if you cannot see the Compliance on the current page, you may need to click on Advanced Settings and scroll down to the Compliance section.
2) Scroll down to the Content Compliance section, and you should see a Black Pearl Compliance entry.
3) Hover your mouse over this entry and click Disable.
4) Click on Save at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Once you have disabled your content complain setting, your email is no longer routing through Black Pearl Mail. You may also want to perform a test to ensure everything is working correctly. To perform a test, send an email from your G Suite account to any third-party email address (like a personal email address).
When your issue is resolved and you are ready to route through Black Pearl Mail again, simply hover over the Black Pearl Compliance rule and click Enable.
Click Save in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.