Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP")
Use of the Black Pearl Mail Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"). If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ("Agreement") between customer, reseller or other authorized user ("You") and Black Pearl Mail (“BPM”). You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities
Failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement. BPM reserves the right to place a daily cap on the number of End-User outbound emails sent within a 24 hour period. This cap is currently set at 1000. Customer can apply for cap to be temporarily removed by contacting Support.
Getting Started: Use Different Branded Email Templates for Different Groups of Users
With 4 quick steps, you can be up and running with Black Pearl Mail. These steps are ideal for a company that needs different groups of users to have different branded emails. Step 1 - Create Templates Go to the Templates tab in the top navigation. ...
Getting Started: Use the Same Branded Email Template for all Users
With 3 quick steps, you can be up and running with Black Pearl Mail. These steps are ideal for a company that wants to use the same branded email template for all their employees. Step 1 - Customize a Template Go to the Templates tab in the top ...
Users in more than one group
When a user(s) are assigned to more than one group, their email signatures will alternate between the template of those groups. For example, when a user is assigned to both the Sales and Finance groups, the first email sent would use the template ...
Default Group Explained
The Default group is the first group that is created when you sign up for the Black Pearl Mail service. It allows you to choose the default template and reply template for the company. All Users are assigned to the Default Group. It allows you to ...
Groups Tab Overview
The Groups Tab is where you can associate specific users or groups of users to a Template. The Default group is the first group that is created when you sign up for the Black Pearl Mail service. It allows you to choose the default template and reply ...