Editing a Group: Add users
1. Start by selecting the desired group from the list of created Groups.
2. Once you have selected the Group you're looking to add new users to, you will notice an “Add Users” button on the lower right below the listed domain names.
3. When you click it a dialogue box appears as per below with a list of users
4. Choose the users you wish to add by ticking the box next to their name and then click the “Next” button.
5. You will then be presented with a confirmation screen. Click the “Save” button and the users will be added to the group.
Please click here
to learn more about the Groups section of the application.
Remove/replace Company information from a Signature by using Group information
Groups are created to isolate specific users to use a specific template/ tagging or have certain information populate within the template. Customers may not want specific information in reply/fwd email. In this case, a customer wanted to remove the ...
Groups Tab Overview
The Groups Tab is where you can associate specific users or groups of users to a Template. The Default group is the first group that is created when you sign up for the Black Pearl Mail service. It allows you to choose the default template and reply ...
Editing a Group: Remove users
Open the group that you wish to remove users from. To the far right of the users list you will see a “Remove from Group” button. Click the button and the user will be removed from the group.
Adding a New Group
First, log in to the Black Pearl Mail App: Logging in Once logged in, navigate to the “Groups” icon in the top navigation bar. On the left-hand navigation, click the “Add New Group” button A dialogue box will open with the below information. You will ...
Editing a Group: Modify Group Information
On the groups page, there is a button called “Modify Group Information” just below the group name. When you click it a dialogue box appears as per below You will now be able to centrally add data to be added to the signatures of all the people in the ...